Saturday, November 17, 2012

Lovin my mailbox

Well, Hello there!!!!
I'm still truckin away on all of my WIP so I figured I would show you guys some awesomeness that's been in my mailbox!!!!



 
I got this AMAZING hoop from my Hoop-La-La partner!!! Allegory of Sew Allegorical (who was actually the host of this swap) was my Secret Partner! She hit the nail right on the head!!! I absolutely LOVE this hoop! I also got some AWESOME extras along with the hoop, just haven't had time to photograph them, yet!
 
 
This lovely package was from my Modernista swap partner! She made some AWESOME things for me! 2 hand towels, hot pads and all!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!
My Modernista partner has still yet to receive my package, I actually got it back today???? It said the address wasn't correct?!?!? Sew, I'm waiting on my "swap mama" to e-mail me back with the address, again! I feel so bad that she hasn't received it yet, but there is nothing I can do except mail it again!
 
 
I have so broken my "Fabric diet" (if I even ever had one?!?!) this is some GORGEOUS Echino prints I got off of a destash on IG!!!
 
 

I got this bundle of GOODNESS from Julie (The Intrepid Thread). I absolutely L-O-V-E this line of fabric (Bella by Lotta Jansdotter), I know this is not the entire line, but I got the ones I loved the most!! Most are half yard cuts, I can't wait to start playing with it! I'm gonna make a quilt, just not sure of anything else! LOL!
I've joined another swap! These things are SEW ADDICTING!!! I'm in round 13 of the DQS! I can't be more excited about this one! I think I'm finally starting to gain a little confidence with doing these!
 
 

This is my inspiration mosaic for that swap! I just love these minis!!!!
I am working on a book review for you guys and will have it up soon, just been EXTREMELY busy the past couple of weeks!
 
I FINALLY GOT ALL MY STITCHES RIPPED OUT  of the Nightshade quilt! YAY!!! *jumps for joy*    I'm working on quilting it tonight, hoping I'll have it completely FINISHED by Wed (my next off day). I am so far behind deadline it's ridiculous!!!
Anywho....the bee planning is coming along great! Can't wait to start sign ups! I hope we will fill up pretty quick, that way we can start with the first 2 in Jan.
Gotta get back to quilting!!!
~Hope y'all are having a great day!!!~
 
 

No comments: