Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Bee Sew Modern

This is going to be short and to the point! I hope you guys are interested!




I have decided that I'm going to start another Bee!!! I'm having sooo much fun with Make It Modern I just can't wait to start another one! Sew, the details of this one are pretty similar to Make It Modern.
It's going to be a 6 month bee with 12 members, which means (if you decide to join) you will be making and mailing 2 blocks per month. I'm hoping to get this started by the first of April!
If you are interested in joining up you can click here to go to the Flickr group and read the rules and all that good stuff. The link to sign up is there too!
Just to let it out there, I will not be accepting everyone just because they signed up first! I've made a few requirements, so I will be reviewing everyone's submissions to make sure they meet those requirements. Of course, as long as you meet the requirements I will take people on a first come basis until I reach 12 members.
Once you are accepted into the Bee you will receive a welcome email from me with the details of when we start etc. I'm hoping that it will fill up as fast as Make It Modern did. That way I can get assignments out by the middle of March!

I hope you will consider joining me! A quilting bee is SEW MUCH FUN! I can't wait to see who all will join me!
~Hope y'all are having a GREAT day!~

No comments: