Thursday, September 13, 2012

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I'm SOOO excited I can't even sleep!!!! Why, you ask? Well, simple....I'm getting to go
HERE!!!! For a much needed WAY OVERDUE vacation to Myrtle Beach in South Carolina!
We are staying at this AMAZING resort called Wyndham at Ocean Blvd.
It's so beautiful in the pictures I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT in person!!!!
Isn't that view just AMAZING?!?!?
Okay, that's the last one I'm showing you until I can get some pics of my own! (all these photos were taken from hotels.com)
It's 3 A.M. and I'm pretty sure we are leaving in around 2-3 hours...I can't sleep!!!! LOL!
Sew, I have some plans for the 7-8 hr drive....I'm going to TRY embroidery!!!
I do have my mini to bind! Which I did get quilted! My first attempt at FMQ (other than on practice sandwiches)!!!   I will have to say, it turned out better than what I expected but not great of course...I'll get better with practice!
I did loops and a little stippling. I can see why people say to use gloves...I could barely move the thing! So next time, I will definately invest in me some gloves for FMQ! That's the only pic I have of it quilted at the current moment...but I will have more soon! I promise!



On a side note...my swap is just about done! I finally got them all sorted and mailed out today! WAHOO!!!! I LOVE THE COLORS everyone chose! I can't wait to do it again!!! Sew, if y'all didn't get in to this swap....keep your eyes peeled for the next one! Not sure what I'll do this time! Hmmmm..... any suggestions????
Gotta go get my last minute packing finished up!!!!
Hope y'all are having a great day!!!!

No comments: