Sunday, September 2, 2012

A little something NEW

What? Another post???? So soon???
Yep!!! I can't wait to show you guys!!!! :)
So remember how I said I was going to be challenging myself to try new things? Weeeeelll.....I tried something else!!! PAPER PIECING!!!! And I actually did half decent!
And yes, it's some more IG pics....hope y'all don't mind too much!
There is my first letter!!!! :)
Here is the last one I worked on.
Here is all of them!!! I only messed up a little on the e....it's okay, I can deal with that!
I decided to add some gray to it, I think it make the colors POP!


I can't believe I got the intersections *sew* perfect!!!! I think I'm proudest of this pic!!! :D

I even got started on the backing...which I'm hoping to finish as soon as I finish this post! I got the letters from the TALENTED Kelly of kelbysews and used her wonderful tutorial on the SMS's blog!
Will update y'all as soon as I get some more done on it!!!!
~Hope y'all are having a great day!!~


1 comment:

Rosemary Dickinson said...

I love paper piecing! Once you get the hang of it, it is so accurate! It makes hard blocks much easier! Love your LOVE piece!!