Monday, October 1, 2012

Kona Neutral Swap

So, I had a blast doing my Kona Rainbow Swap! It went very well! Only a few slight "gliches", ya live and ya learn right? Well the wonderful peeps who were in my swap want ANOTHER ONE!Sew, without further adu, I introduce to you



 No rainbows this time though! We are going for Neutrals!!!!!! And instead of doing the 5" charms we are going to be doing 5"x 10" "bricks".  This one is going to be a bit different from the last. Instead of you being assigned a specific color group and then picking the color and posting it, I will be posting the pics of the different colors I have chosen and on your entry form you will be giving me your top 3 choices. I'll show you some of the colors I have picked out!
Butter
Charcoal
Cream
Earth
Ivory
Iron Grey
Parchment
Taupe
Steel
Oyster

I will have 26 spots open, (I'm taking 2). The max number of spots one person can take will be 2 that way more people can join us! The more the merrier, right? So that will be a total of 28 spots. Each person will need to buy 2 yards of their assigned color (if you are worried you may make a mistake in your cutting you can always buy a little extra that way you have room for error).
I am hoping for a VERY quick turn around, which means that, if you can't get it in the mail by the mail date please, don't join this round (not trying to be rude, I just don't want to have to wait weeks on one or 2 people to send theirs to me!)
All rules and further details will be posted on the flikr group page!!!! So click here to find out how to join me!!!!!

P.S. If you all are wondering about my giveaway click here to find out how to enter!
~Hope y'all are having a great day!!!~


No comments: