Thursday, March 22, 2012

New

I'm so new to this world, I don't know what to even say. I guess I need to let you know what I'm going to TRY to do.
I am going to try my best to let you guys in on some of my crafts, my life, and me.
So to get started, I'm a 25 y/o married mom. I love to make things...all kinds of things.
I'm in the process of making my first quilt my 4 y/o daughter. I will try to get some pictures up of the process as soon as I have another day off from work.
So, this blog may be a little dull until I get the hang of it all, but if you do hang in here with me I appreciate it!
Thanks for checking me out! :)
~Kelie~

1 comment:

Krista @ Sewwhatscooking.com said...

Hi Kelie!

I am following you by rss feed. Can't wait to see the pictures of your quilt!

Krista
www.sewwhatscooking.com