Saturday, March 24, 2012

Other crafts



I wanted to share some of the other crafts I make with the blog world. This is my very first diaper wreath(e)? that I made for my best friend. I LOVE IT! Baby was born back at the beginning of Feb and she still hasn't taken it all apart! She has it hanging on her front door!!!

Another view of this one!


And this is BEAUTIFUL Miss Bella! *love her*



And here is the other one I'm almost finished with...these are pretty quick projects but the Momma to be went into early labor w/ complications (ALL IS WELL NOW THOUGH) but she hasn't been able to be out and about to get it so I have been working on other things....

Ok well this pic is the last one I took but it looks better now because I've added more to it!
Hope you like it!!


~Kelie~

No comments: