Monday, June 11, 2012

A few finishes

Guess what? Yesterday officially started my VACATION!!! *jumps for joy* I'm off for NINE DAYS! NINE!!!! I can't believe it! I'm so excited, no work, which means time to clean house!!! LOL! But most of all TIME TO SEW!!!!!!!!!! Don't have too much I can share right at this SECOND but....soon...very soon, you will see what I was working on yesterday, and finishing up today
I finished the baby quilt for my friend, it measures 32" x 32".


I did different quilting for all 4 blocks, some straight lines, some diagonal and some wavy! Overall, I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out! She loves it, which is all that really matters!!!!
I also finished up this cute little tote for another friend at work, and she ADORES it!!! So job well done on my part for once! YAY!
Guess what's coming up in a week????? Can you guess?????
MY BIRTHDAY! WAHOO! Wonder what that'll mean for you guys?????? ;) Guess you will have to hang around to find out!



I also finished the first block for the Beginner's Quilt Along that I told you guys about! If you haven't checked it out yet, go ahead and click on the button on my sidebar!!!!
Welp, that's all I've got for you right now, back to sewing!!!!
~Hope y'all are having a great day!!!~
~Kelie~

2 comments:

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Love your nine patch block! Your baby quilt is so cute! I love the fabric you used for that great tote bag! Enjoy your vacation. You know how fast it goes! Also, enjoy your birthday! Hope you get to buy more quilt stuff!!

Mary said...

Everything is super cute! Happy Birthday and enjoy your vacation.