Tuesday, April 3, 2012

And, I'm finished

Well, it wasn't too hard! And after endless night of work (at actual work) I am finished with my quilt top! I still have to put the whole thing together and quilt it, which I will get to hopefully soon. Please let me know what you think of it!
This is before I put on the border. As you can tell I have one happy little girl, she loves getting things made by MOMMY!
She is a little poser! Not camera shy at all!
lol
With the border (folded in half)
I am very proud of it!
And one more
I had to put a pic of my favorite block in here somewhere!
Please leave a comment to let me know what you think of it! Also, please follow my blog for more to come!

~Kelie~

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love this quilt!!! I have been toying with the idea of making a bandanna quilt. I am not sure what is going wrong with your quilt. I have quilted for a few years. But, I think I could try to help you if I understood what your problem really is. Hey, check out my blog...its mamajillof2.blogspot.com. We can be blog buddies.