Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

All of my blogger friends, your children contacted me yesterday and told me that I had to make a special post JUST FOR YOU!!!!! So to grant them their wish here it is!!!!
They wanted me to say
They also got something just for you!!!!
See? They are nice, and they do care about you!!! And they said even though you may call them brat from time to time and that they get put in "Time Out" they still think you are AMAZING!





Then, they told me to find something REALLY SPECIAL to let you know just how SPECIAL YOU ARE!!!!
I searched and searched and found this really really cute poem!
So, I hope I made them proud!
From my home to yours....HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Hope you day is filled with laziness, breakfast in bed (even though it's a little late), cleaned homes (by the kids and hubby) and wonderful gifts!!!!

~Kelie~

No comments: