I was thinking of all the stuff I want to get finished in the next month or so, so I made a list!!!! (I shouldn't have, but oh well, cuz I did!)
1. Finish Jordyn’s quilt
2. Finish Debbie’s quilt & pillow
3. Save enough money for new sewing machine
4. Complete quilt top for Chrissy’s baby
5. Complete quilt top for Charli’s baby
6. Make my first handbag (drawstring or whatever!)
7. Build my fabric stash a little more
8. Practice some FMQ
9. Finish my first cross stitch projectGET MY HOUSE CLEAN!!
Not too bad of a list...but between working and taking care of 4 kiddos, it gets to be a lot!!
I'm really loving sewing, I think I could do a lot better job though if I had a better sewing machine. The one I have is cheap, very cheap, but it gets the job done!!! I'm looking into finding a better one that will make my quilting journey easier.... does anyone have any suggestions on a good sewing machine that won't break the bank???
I've also found soooo many tutorials on bags, and I WANNA MAKE ONE!!! I think today, I'm going to try a drawstring bag, not 100 % sure I'll get it finished but I am going to try!
I'm so lucky to have support for all the things I do, by my wonderful hubby!!
Anywho....off to sewing land...hope you all are having a great day!!!!